Sunday, November 20, 2011

My Blog Debut

Hello Everyone:

Well I guess I have proven to all my friends and family who said I would never actually start my blog wrong.  Maybe they kept taunting me about starting my blog to get me revved up enough  to go ahead and get out here.  I'm so psyched!!!   There are so many things going on.  The American adaptation of Stieg Larssons' The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo will be out in December.  I have been waiting for the American version for some time.  I didnt think the Swedish version did the book justice. If you havent read the book yet I would suggest you get your copy now and read up.  Also coming out is Hugo.  This is the film adaptation of Brian Selznick's book The Invention of Hugo Cabret.  This is a great season for book and movie lovers!!!

Gotta go now.  I'll be talking with you later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment