Sunday, January 1, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Well as we say goodbye to 2011 and hello to 2012, I think of Frosty The Snowman and his words when he was brought to life"Happy New Year!!"


While many are happy to see 2011 gone,  I think about all the wonderful things that occurred in my life in 2011.  I was reunited with the love of my life, and we experienced a heart warming wedding in Vegas!!  Vegas has now become one of my most favorite places in the US.  The year 2011 was also when I received my epiphany; that if I wanted to experience true happiness and fulfillment from my life, I would have to make some major changes.  One of those changes include leaving my current job.  I have realized that I can never live up to my full potential nor obtain the most out of life until I stop advancing someone else's dream that is causing mine to  deteriorate.

This new year will be one of excitement, wonderment, and uncertainty.  I will be releasing my first book Hand to Hold this month.  The release date set is January 15th.  I hope that all of you will check it out.  It is one that will pull on a lot of peoples heartstrings.  I anticipate releasing at least one other book this year as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment