Monday, December 26, 2011

Silent Night

Hello:

I hope and pray that you all had a wonderful Christmas Day.  Ours was truly wonderful.  We went to a Christmas Eve Party on Saturday.  This was a very good get together, except for when one of our friends had a  little to much to drink.  I wont go into the detail, but lets just say the end did not justify the means.

We opened our gifts when we came home for the party. I did get everything I wanted with the exception of that 10 carat ring I've been eyeing.  There's still my birthday, right?  I did get the other two books in the Stieg Larsen series, so I am truly a happy camper.

Unfortunately, it was not a Silent Night on Christmas.  I read that about 40 people were killed in Nigeria after numerous bomb attacks were carried out by a radical Islamic sect.  Sorry to see we weren't able to end 2011 with just one day of peace.

I hope everyone still has the words from "Joy to the World",  "Hark The Herald Angels Sing", "Oh Holy Night",or whatever your favorite Christmas Medley may be still running through your head,

No comments:

Post a Comment